Monday 20 April 2009


Well, it's been awhile since I had a go on this!  We just had a quick visit to Polzeath over Easter, but the weather was pretty awful.  I am still plodding along with the Rowan Kidsilk Classic dressing gown and am on the final stretch; that is doing the edging.  I must admit I don't want to do any more patterns from this book, as I'm sure I have followed the pattern faithfully with tension square etc, though I felt it was written badly, and instead of it being 19 balls, I am just finishing ball 20 and then on to ball 21 and don't quite know where it's going to end!!
I'm just itching to get on with the cable dress pattern from Vogue 2008 fall and another Rowan pattern from a different book.
This was my first attempt at cable knitting and I managed to do it while cooking a roast dinner.  I do find either knitting or playing the ukulele whilst doing the sunday roast is a valuable way of multi-tasking!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the hat! Just right for those chilly summer evenings at Polzeath. Lois xx

    ReplyDelete